We usually respond within a day
hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for an Account Manager who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe.
While we have always been about premium digital experiences, to deliver the ambitious product roadmaps of our current customers (who consist of some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies) we need to take our skills & the team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us do some award-winning work.
Why hedgehog lab?
- We work with clients of all sizes, from startups to FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors. If you want to build your portfolio, this is the place to do it. Check out some of our past client work here.
- A transparent and open company culture based on trust, where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Our People are our greatest asset, and we are so proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work, as rated by 91% of our business.
- We’re a fully Flexified Employer, certified by Flexa. We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for everyone, we work with our employees to establish a model that benefits both parties.
- We are rated 4.9 out of 5.0 on Glassdoor by both team members present and past.
Role / Responsibilities
- Take ownership and / or support with the growth of client accounts
- Representing the lab as the trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating and delivering value
- Providing the voice of the client internally to galvanise delivery teams around the objectives and expectations of your clients
- Strategic account planning to identify opportunities for growth for the lab and mitigate risks / threats to the relationship
- Lead new business efforts within your accounts by proactively seeking and converting new opportunities for hedgehog lab engagements
- Accurate forecasting of growth opportunities and reporting on expected billings
- Demonstrable experience in developing/establishing long-term, strategic relationships
- Proven track record of presenting to senior stakeholders (whether clients, external organisations or internal leadership)
- The ability to ideate, problem solve and communicate how digital products will deliver success
- Passion for driving meaningful results for clients and the agency
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry and technology
- Sales/commercial experience positioning technology services - account management, new business, hybrid
- Business case ROI
- Strong presentation and communication skills; compelling storytellers welcome!
- Naturally curious and inquisitive in nature
- Knowledge and understanding of digital product delivery methods - waterfall, agile, kanban, scrum
- The appetite to drive change and improvement with our clients and within the agency, and you enjoy (or lean into) influencing positive change in those around you
- Stage 1: Initial chat with Holly in our talent acquisition team
- Stage 2: Introduction and interview with Head of Client Engagement (45 - 60 mins)
- Stage 3: Meeting with Head of Client Engagement, Account Director (or equivalent) and member of senior leadership team (30-45mins)
What We Offer
- Unlimited holidays. While we count paid leave, it's not metered.
- Flexible working environment (flexi-time, hybrid working environment)
- An enhanced maternity policy.
- A transparent and open company culture where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Annual Learning & Development budget inclusive of 4 L&D days.
- Annual personal Wellbeing budget inclusive of 2 wellbeing days.
- Access to free therapy sessions and financial wellbeing services.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At hedgehog lab, our team is our greatest asset.
We believe that having diversity within our team is integral to doing our best work and creating the most innovative products for our customers. We will continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can be their authentic selves and thrive.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to our roles and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
If you require any adjustments to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview then please contact Holly Orange, Talent Acquisition Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a family friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility. We are always learning and our policies and processes are ever evolving to make sure that they’re in line with this statement.
- Account Manager
- Newcastle upon Tyne, York
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at hedgehog lab?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.