We usually respond within three days
hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for a .NET Developer who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe.
While we have always been about premium digital experiences, to deliver the ambitious product roadmaps of our current customers (who consist of some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies) we need to take our skills & the team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us do some award-winning work.
Why hedgehog lab?
- Ranked #1 globally for mobile app development on Clutch
- We work with clients of all sizes, from startups to FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors. If you want to build your portfolio, this is the place to do it. Check out some of our past client work here.
- A transparent and open company culture based on trust, where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Our People are our greatest asset, and we are so proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work, as rated by 91% of our business.
- We’re a fully Flexified Employer, certified by Flexa. We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for everyone, we work with our employees to establish a model that benefits both parties.
- Writing clean, scalable code using the .NET programming languages.
- Updating, configuring, and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web or mobile applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Experience in commercial projects
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF, REST, Web API, AngularJS
- Good OOP / OOD skills
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world-class products
- Detail oriented and delivery focused, with the ability to think big. This opportunity involves working on products which are used globally
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast paced environment
What We Offer
- Unlimited holidays. While we count paid leave, it's not metered.
- Flexible working environment (flexi-time, hybrid working environment)
- An enhanced maternity policy.
- A transparent and open company culture where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Annual Learning & Development budget inclusive of 4 L&D days.
- Annual personal Wellbeing budget inclusive of 2 wellbeing days.
- Access to free therapy sessions and financial wellbeing services.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At hedgehog lab, our team is our greatest asset.
We believe that having diversity within our team is integral to doing our best work and creating the most innovative products for our customers. We will continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can be their authentic selves and thrive.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to our roles and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
If you require any adjustments to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview then please contact Holly Orange, Talent Acquisition Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a family friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility. We are always learning and our policies and processes are ever evolving to make sure that they’re in line with this statement.
- .net Developer
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Loading application form
Already working at hedgehog lab?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.